Wednesday, 24 October 2012 | Usability
Speaking of code, even though people are happy about the growth of wireless technology and the advent of the iPad, iPhone, Android and Blackberry among other mobile devices, mobile usability is not satisfactory. Some surveys indicate that more than half of smartphone users are not satisfied with the user experience.
Thursday, 18 October 2012 | Usability
Speaking of code, even if the typical web surfer does not stop to think about it, web designers are quite familiar with usability testing. The label usability is used for what nearly all people think of as user friendly. Although many of us have our own ideas concerning what we believe user friendliness is, the truth is that we can't define it easily. Like art, you simply identify it when you see it.
Tuesday, 20 December 2011 | Usability
Speaking of code, front-end usability innovations are becoming increasingly crucial to creating a website that stands amongst the crowd. Not only are users demanding content these days, they are demanding a digital user experience which helps to narrate a connected story about a brand.
Wednesday, 20 June 2012 | Usability
Speaking of Code, web developers and UI gurus are quickly having to adapt to the increased demand for touch screen applications. Whether a native application, a responsive CSS solution or a touch stylesheet, developers are discovering different ways to make this transition. The key to touch however, lies with utilising what touch screen technology can do over normal screens: Dragging
- Microsoft scraping the Surface of Touch
- Windows 8 is slowly clawing back market share
- Bare Basics when considering Web Design
- The Importance of Performing Mobile User Testing
- 4 things to consider when beginning social media marketing
- Proof you need to make your website mobile friendly
- How Usability Testing Works for Websites
#iPhone #Siri battery life reportedly less than iPhone4. Will #Apple release new phone with it's #iPad 3 launch? Find out this March.
#Webdevelopers presenting to potential clients- how do you present? #Projector? #iPad? #Laptop? #Tablet? We recommend the #projector for now
#iPad3 from #Apple and #tech rumours of a possible A3 or #23inch #tablet to hit shelves in 2012. #jQuery #HTML #CSS #samsung #iPhone
#Samsung #galaxy #tablet flash capabilities reportedly running down battery life. #Jquery & #HTML5 still the preferred choice by #developers
#4G #iPad3 rumors in overdrive... tipping a March #release. Find out about the anticipated #new #features in our upcoming #blog
- Interactive jQuery price slider calculator
- Cracking Roundabout Touchscreen Drag Slider Carousel
- CMS jQuery sliders admin using php
- Unique Typgography for brand identity - a competitive edge
- Why do couples openly communicate on Facebook?
- 5 Free vector brand elements
- Connected Brand Experiences: Blitz agency model review